Creamy sweet nose, velvet body with a smooth attitude to finish
The nose has a delicate brown sugar sweetness with a delightful floral undertone. Upon tasting you are welcomed with fresh pear and golden apple. Rounding out with hints of wild spice, leather and mineral freshness to finish. Super smooth with little heat and plenty of character.
Designed to drink straight at room temperature. Serve alone in a large aromatic glass or as a vodka martini with a pair of quality green olives.
Each bottle hand painted, written and signed by Ryan Hartshorn (Head Distiller)
– Worlds Best Vodka (World Vodka Awards 2018)
– BEST varietal vodka of Australia (World Vodka Awards 2019)
– BEST varietal vodka of the World (World Vodka Awards 2018)
– BEST varietal vodka of Australia (World Vodka Awards 2018)
– BEST varietal vodka of Australia (World Vodka Awards 2017)
– Australian Beverage of the Year (Food & Beverage Industry awards 2017)